Saturday, December 19, 2009

semester complete.

I successfully completed my first semester as a full time grad student. I'm slightly disappointed in my grades, but found that trying to balance work, school, health and a social life is a lot of work. I hope that I am now better prepared for Spring semester. I've already received 2 of 3 syllabi, and the work load is intense! But at the same time, I'm also looking forward to it. Grades from this past semester were:

Museum Studies: A-
American Music Persp..this class sucked: B+
18th Century Atlantic Revolutions: B+

Overall, not bad. I have just under 2 more weeks before class starts up again, and I'm doing everything I can to take advantage of the free time! (Despite needing to update my resume and searching for an internship, research, reeeading... responsibilities can eat it.)

No comments: