Wednesday, July 23, 2008

grades are in!

I received an email from my professor letting the class know he has submitted our final grades for the summer semester.

Despite the long hours, the 14 books (2-300 pages in average) I read in 7 weeks, 25 pages of writing and leading a class discussion - while working full time and maintaining some sort of social life - I received an A

hell yes.

I celebrated last night by playing Wow with Leigh, and Harry Potter (xbox360) on Ants giant new tv. Tonight I will enjoy a peach lambic, that Anthony got for me from Belgium, roll around and probably play more video games. Maybe watch a movie - oh the things I can do now. I am very proud of myself, this semester was a real challenge, and I'm incredibly glad that it's done!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yay! Congrats!

mandalynne said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you!!