Tuesday, August 12, 2008

body fail

I've given in, gave up - and started a new medicine for my Crohn's. Please forgive me for the next few days if I'm cranky, groggy or useless. It's going to take a little while for my body to get accustomed to the new meds, and I pray that they work! I'm tired of being in pain. It's only been one day since I started - but I woke up with a headache and I feel like a zombie. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. This time the medicine (Pentasa) is less potent, and won't suppress my immune system or anything incredibly scary like before. The pills are bright blue and are GIANT, I have to take 2 pills 3 times a day. Luckily, they are gel pills, and look like those little toys that when you put in water - a sponge like dinosaur appears! Except, mine has bits of medicine inside, hehe. I can't wait to get home from work and have nap.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love those little dino sponges! my mom let us get those every time we went to KB when we were little! they are the best!