Tuesday, November 18, 2008

end of semester blues

I've been incredibly busy with homework, reading and projects - it's pretty much all I do now. Except maybe play WoW with Anthony (and Merrill, Hillers, Nick, Evan, Jonna, Ixtab, Bang) since the expansion released last week. There may have been some playing of video games between my many hours of research and writing.

Brother finished fall quarter and is in VA visiting until Friday. I will take some time off to play with him tonight, and have yummy dinner. But then back to homework. There is a reason for this continual homework madness - the next two weekends are packed with awesome plans. Who wants to worry about homework when there's fun to be had?! The sooner and the more I get done, the better.

1 comment:

Jason said...

What are your awesome weekend plans?