Tuesday, March 22, 2011

what big ears you have!

Since everyone knows I have a slight passion for (although nerdy) witches, vampires, werewolves, magic, fantasy, type movies and shows, it shouldn't be a surprise that I wanted to see Red Riding Hood. Aunt Laura and Rachie loved the movie, and I knew that I had to see it. Knowing also that not many people would be willing to spend the cash to see this movie I expected to venture to the theater to catch it on my own. However, my dear brother relented and joined me to see the movie! I couldn't ask for a better dear brother :) After we watched the trailers and the movie started brother said "oh god." because he remembered what movie he was dragged into seeing.

The movie was, of course, silly. But this also means that I loved it! Brother didn't hate it, but he'd never see it again. I'm a lucky sister to have such a dear brother who would spend his Friday night with his dear sister watching a lame silly movie :)

No comments: