Tuesday, May 29, 2012

fairy godmother


I'd like to officially welcome my god son, Lucas Robert Niggel! He was born May 23rd at 3:39pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and 22", he's a tall and lanky baby, pretty perfect! (even to Mary Poppins standards)

I'm very honored that Amy and Mike have asked me to be this little T-Rex's god mother. To which of course includes, a fairy godmother wand :) Which is just a tiny bonus to the immense honor they've given me. I can't wait to meet this little man and discover how he'll classify me.. his big brother James considers me a big kid like him, his big sister Claire considers me a princess like her.. I  look forward to learning how Lucas will see me, so far I'm looking pretty fantastic to my little niece and nephew.

Congrats to the growing family, I love you all so much!


No comments: