Thursday, February 10, 2011

guillotine at ihop

After spending the afternoon at Pentagon City with Tywanna I metroed back to Dunn Loring to get picked up by brother and Varun and head to iHop for dinner. Why would we go to iHop? For the unlimited pancakes of course! (except that I had waffles with bananas, whipped cream, eggs, sausage, and hot chocolate, yum) That and I was bribed with games. We ordered Aquarius and Guillotine, which promptly arrived in the mail. They have yet to play Aquarius however, but we did enjoy 3 rounds of chopping off the heads of nobles while enjoying a delicious breakfast for dinner. Half the fun was trying to keep the cards clean and unsticky, which I believe was a great success. I have never ever lost so many rounds of Guillotine, it was terrible! But I did enjoy ruining the game for them by taking away nobles and ensuring negative points. Best game ever!

No comments: