Saturday, January 23, 2010

eatz

Jonna invited me over Friday evening to help make dinner and to also keep company while I do homework. She's pretty awesome for letting me hang around and do work, I'm not very entertaining with my nose stuck in a book.

First I made a giant cup (more like a bowl) of delicious tea. We decided to make a pork tenderloin, coated in bread crumbs and chopped almonds. This was the first time she was able to use her new gorgeous food processor. There was also home made applesauce, garbanzo bean salad and couscous. Laurie came over also, with her pup. Dinner was amazing (of course because Jonna was cooking it, I only help a little heh) and the night was relaxing. My free nights conflict with Jonna's free nights, so it's going to be a little difficult trying to find time to make dinner but I'm sure we'll find a way! And I really should start to take pictures of the food we make again, so delicious :P

No comments: