Wednesday, January 13, 2010

long distance girls night

For Christmas this year I got Nora and Amy the exact same present. Yes, I know. Unoriginal, maybe. Since we are many miles apart and only get to see each other 1-2 times a year (although recently we've been a lot better - moved up to 2-3 times this past year!) I decided to get them both webcams. This way, I can see my best friends more often, and I can see their growing families.

Having these webcams, we decided to set up a long distance girls night. I picked the movie Stardust, and we arranged to install and setup Skype for our first movie night on Tuesday. Amy and I set up our cameras and I got to see Miss Claire try to eat the camera. Since Nora had to fly back from Schenectady, she didn't have enough room to pack the camera, but she did have a microphone. So we set up a chat and watched Stardust. It was a lot of fun! We got to chat and watch a movie and have a girls night, and it was amazing. We decided on our next girls night for Jan 28th and Nora picked the movie Mamma Mia. I think my Christmas present was a hit! And I'm really excited that we're actually using them :)

2 comments:

LigiaSwaney0613 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。 ..................................................

Apes said...

Um - CUTEST IDEA EVER!!!