Friday, September 11, 2009

evan is lolephant

Since Evan didn't start work until late September, he decided to take advantage of this free time and visit Noreen in Germany. He had a great time, but more importantly, he drank - a lot. I had just gotten home from class and popped onto facebook and I see Evan has posted a status update. Well, Evan doesn't post status updates, but not only that, it said something ridiculous. It said something like : "Evan >>>>>>>>>> Noreen." And something about how she was going to be mad in 180 minutes. So I asked him, what did he do? And he responds via gchat. And this was our conversation - enjoy!!

ps. lolephant is what Evan becomes when he is very drunk: loud, obnoxious, messy, hungry, hilarious! (and I realize this might only be funny to people who know the back story - but it made my night!)

Evan: i didn't do anything i just iz drunk
me: hahaha
lolphant
Evan: yep
it took great concentration to read that word
me: what did you have
you are typing very well
Evan: many things
nothing else to do but make sure i spell correctly
me: well stop that
Evan: wouldn't want her thinking she got pwned that badly
me: less fun
is she passed out?
i dont understand!
Evan: 'member that night that i got woke up, but i knew they were coming for me
(SHHHH HE WON'T HEAR US)
me: yes
hahaha
are you en route?
it IS rather late there (note in Germany it was about 4:30AM)
Sent at 10:36 PM on Thursday
Evan: REVENGE (it would be more dramatic but i can't find the damn font options)
Sent at 10:37 PM on Thursday
me: * *
REVENGE
Evan: r
e
v
e
n
g
e
me: hahaha i cant wait
Evan: ugh
me: make sure youre LOUD
what
long trip?
Evan: nope
justt drunk and not tired
me: get LOUD
Evan: trust me already did
brought an extra person to do that job
me: ahahaha
new friend?
Evan: kinda
how was wedding
me: it was good
wedding. you know
cake, drinks, dancing
wedding.
Evan: oooh and part time or no job
me: part time!
starting monday
Evan: golf clap
me: haha thanks evan esq
seriously, nice job with the typing
Evan: win <----
Sent at 10:43 PM on Thursday
me: you will have all sorts of win tonight
Evan: nope
in bed
as we speak
l(slightly over the line)
me: youre in bed ?
Evan: yep
me: what happened to revenge
Evan: done
me: lol that was fast
and
!!
Evan: oh it happened before i started talking about it
me: ohhhh
is it time to pass out? or do you need pasta to spill on yourself
Sent at 10:47 PM on Thursday
Evan: if only both could happen. oh wait her fridge is in my room
me: ooOoo
Evan: more pwn
me: hahaha
Evan: yuck i hate that word
pwn
me: it's true tho
Evan: simple and effective
me: omnomnom
Evan: that is the problem
ok
first i give you this link
(pause for link searching)
me: hahaha
only send it once
is it the one in your status?
Evan: nope
though that is awesome
and the email bacf/forth is with real people
me: oh it is gone
Evan: back*
me: give it back
Sent at 10:52 PM on Thursday
me: hah
free bird.
Evan: '?
me: the first link
Evan: ahahaha
Sent at 10:55 PM on Thursday
Evan: amber >>>> me
Sent at 10:56 PM on Thursday
me: lol you are mad
give me your cats
you are amber?
Evan: no
me: i dont understnad the >>>>
Evan: motr *awesomer
***more
get it?
me: amber is more awesomer than you
Evan: yep
"
me: who is amber
Evan: no idea
me: evil CATS
then why did you say she is more awesomer
Evan: look at may 30
10:30
response
copy/pasate not working
paste
me: to help you with noreen?
Evan: ?
no this is just comedy
me: im so confused
stop it
lol
that email is awesome
Evan: keep reading th echain
until you get--at least--to 10:30 may 30
damned cntl-c/v not working
10:28 to be exact
me: OH
Evan: and 10:28 is just the beginning
great website
offshoot of failblog
Sent at 11:06 PM on Thursday
Evan: annnd sleep
me: lol gnite
Sent at 11:08 PM on Thursday

1 comment:

NorsWay said...

I obviously haven't been on your blog in ages! This was really funny for me :) He pulled it off really well...'revenge' that is. Definitely something I will never forget