Thursday, September 17, 2009

peanut turns two

James is now 2 years old. I can't believe that he's already a terrible-two! Amy tells me stories every day about how smart and cute he is. He's recently become incredibly talkative too, using real words and constructing sentences. At his 2 year doctor appointment the doctor said he is very advanced for his age - what a smartie pants! I wish that I could be in VT to celebrate his birthday with them. He requested an Elmo cake for his birthday, so Amy created a giant Elmo head complete with red red frosting - I bet it was delicious!

My favorite James story that Amy told me, is how James knows that his mommy talks to me on the computer. And so he gives the laptop hugs, as hugs for Aunt Heather :) I miss the peanut and the entire Niggel family <3


(it was also my dad's birthday - happy birthday dadds!)

No comments: