Monday, May 11, 2009

official

I are officially a History Grad student at George Mason University!

I got my acceptance letter Friday afternoon - and I have since hung it up on the fridge :D

I am very very excited that I was accepted. I have been working really hard for over year taking classes to prove that I can handle it. I also just finally handed in my final for my class so now I have free time again! And there are SO many things I can do, all this freedom. I'd like to celebrate some how, but I haven't decided yet. Nothing big, I might just treat myself to some delicious coldstone :)

5 comments:

Sarah Merrill said...

Congratulations from the Merrills!!! We're so happy for you and can't wait to hang out more now that you have more free time (til fall semester starts anyways!!!)

Love ya!!!

Bill Egge said...

Congratulations, I know you will do well cause your awesome. Keep up the great work!

A-O! said...

Yay! Congrats!

Seantaku said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations! I'm actually going to go back to school soon. Oh yeah!

Apes said...

You should celebrate by making cupcakes in your new school colors!!!