Monday, August 31, 2009

everything changes

I decided a few weeks ago it was time to make some changes. I've kept it quiet, and have been working diligently on a plan. Finally, it's time to reveal my plan! I have decided to go to school full time. This requires a lot of time, money, patience and many other things, and I should be done just over a year from now. I was approved for loans and signed up for 2 more classes, making it 3. Monday I approached my boss and informed him of my plan. I told him that I'd like to continue working part time if they'd have me, otherwise my last day would be September 11th. This morning I was told, part time was approved! Having that extra cash will be a huge help.

My schedule for most of the next year will be ridiculous. I'm excited, nervous and slightly overwhelmed. I can't believe I pulled it off! Please be patient with me while I figure out a schedule and way of life. Include me in anything and everything as I'll always be around and do my best to come out to play - all work and no fun makes for a dull me. And then I could also become Zuul, which would also be interesting and terrifying all at once. Thank you to the peoples who have supported me and helped me the past few weeks <3

I are full-time grad student :D

1 comment:

Joelle said...

high five! good jobs!